Adjustabe Helix Face Mask
Offering a high level of protection when worn correctly, this comfortable mask is made from two layers of organic cotton. A flexible nose bridge can be moulded to ensure a good fit and toggles can be adjusted to ensure elastic ear loops fit well.
Designed to use in conjunction with HELIX.iso™ Filters (two included). These can also can be purchased separately. The exceptional electrostatic capabilities of HELIX.iso™ Filters capture the tiniest dangerous airborne particles. This same best-in-class technology has been scientifically developed for industrial, medical and respiratory health sectors and has been chosen by NASA for critical life support in the next manned exploration to the moon. Using one filter insert will capture more than 80% of particles 3 micron and larger. Protection levels increase to 95% with the use of two filters.
The HELIX.iso™ Filter matrix has extremely low breathing resistance, making it exceptionally easy to breathe through. Long term this Adjustable Helix Mask can be used to protect you from pollutants when you’re gardening or commuting by bike or on foot.
Please note: This is not an N95 mask or a respirator and is designed for general public use, not for use in a medical situation. We cannot guarantee wearing this mask will eliminate the risk of infection or contracting a disease.
- All Natural Materials
- Adjustable Ear Loops
- High Breathability
- HELIX.iso™ Wool Filter Technology*
- Machine Washable
- Endlessly Reusable
- Eco-friendly and Sustainable
- Machine wash mask (not the filter) separately in warm water.
- Tumble dry or line dry in the sun, and steam with iron to sterilise
- Store outer separately in a sealed, clean bag.
- Change filter regularly – we recommend replacement daily or immediately after any external contamination (such as being sneezed or coughed on).
- Contaminated filters should be disposed of safely or incinerated and not re-used. Filters are not washable.
- Store filters below 30 degrees in a cool, dry place in a sealed bag.
- Do not wash, spray tumble dry or iron filters.