Felt Magazine aims to inspire a new generation of fibre enthusiasts with comprehensive projects, articles and an inspirational gallery. It includes a mix of easy, intermediate and technical projects to suit a wide range of skill levels. Why not open up a whole new world of fun, and give Felt a go?
Covers wet and dry felting techniques, machine embellishing, felt-related articles, a variety of projects and lots of visual inspiration. ALL subscriptions will now BEGIN WITH ISSUE 19 in June 2018 unless you request issue 18 by sending us an email. The cover shown here is issue 18, out in newsagents and craft stores or Guilds and Feltmaker groups from early December 2017 until June 1, 2018.
- Home is where the art is by Sue Hale;
- Above the 26th Parallel by Marijke Tromp;
- Meet the Maker: Robbin Firth; Hinterland by Gladys Paulus;
- Shelter - Kirsty Wallace; If the shoe fits by Martien van Zuilen;
- Meet the Maker:Val Hornibrook;
- 14th Southern Hemisphere Felt Convergence - Ellen King;
- The Story of Wool - FIGS, plus more.
- Wool Lock Rug by Robbin Firth
- Cat Cave by Rita Juodkienė
- Silk Carrier Rods by Sara Quail
- Cosy Cushion by Jennie Curtis
- Cracked Earth Vessel by Dawn Edwards
- Radiant Lampshade by Martien van Zuilen
Articles include: Svenja; Marina Shkolnik; Retrospective of Felt in Australia: Polly Stirling; Sue Smorthwaite; Fiona Duthie; Migration felt :: feutre canada; Helen MacRitchie; Sue Hale; Leiko Uchiyama, plus more.
- Victorian Rose Ruffle Scarf by Marina Shkolnik
- Chain Links by Sue Smorthwaite
- Sari Nuno Wrap: Doubly Deconstructed by Sara Quail
- Nuno Mosaic Hat by Martien van Zuilen
- Sea Urchin Brooches by Helen MacRitchie
- Designer Wool Wrap by June Hope
- Pine Needle Felt by Leiko Uchiyama
- Bugs Rule by Irina Harry