Maria Voyages in Design Art to Knit by Island Imprints.
A colloboration byPrue Hutton and Sally Ord. They have taken their love of Maria Island, their skills as artists and knitters and created this inspiring book. Maria truly demonstrates the link between an artist's viewpoint and using yarn to design, wearing the associated memory.
- Shoal Bay, lace weight shawl
- Wombat, rugged jumper for boys and men
- Point Lesueur, textured fingerless gloves
- Painted Cliffs, contemporary asymmetrical shawl
- Bernacchi House, sumptuous Fair Isle cardigan and tam
- Jane's Garden, fruit and flowers cardigan for girls
- Cape Barren Goose, a hat with running legs and knotted spots