There are a number of ways that you can shop with us:
1. In store, shop hours at 69 Salamanca Place are
Tues - Fri: 10:00 - 14:30
Saturday : 10:00 - 15:00
Sun - Mon: Closed
2. Online at www.salamancawoolshop.com
3. Over the phone. Call 0439 167 699 10:00 - 14:30 Tues-Fri, 10:00-15:00 Sat.
- a free 'collect at the store' service where you purchase on the website/over the phone, pay online/over the phone and collect from either instore or at the shop door.
- $5 Click'n Deliver service for Hobart locals (10km from the shop) where you purchase and pay online or call us, and we will deliver to your doorstep.
- free post for purchases over $250.00
- postage charge on items below $250.00
Coming into the shop
If you are coming into the shop, we ask that you do as much research as possible on the website prior to your visit - thereby reducing the time spent in the building. There will be hand sanitizer at the front door, that must be applied prior to entering. Once inside please observe the 1.5m social distancing rules. A maximum of 9 customers are allowed into the store at any one time to ensure distancing is possible. Please check numbers before entering, and if requested to step out for a moment or two please do not be offended. We are doing what is required of us to ensure all health guidelines are met.
Stay safe, stay healthy and stay in touch.
If you shop online there are some standard postage costs applied. $9.00 for parcels, $50 international post. I will provide a refund where I am able to process the posting at a cheaper cost. For example most leaflets can go out at a cost of $2.00. I refund the difference to the customer.
Please be aware that postage timeframes are beyond our control. Australia Post are advising of delays to normal and express post. They have also brought forward the lodgement time for express post parcels. I need to have these at the post office by 3.00pm. This means for express post parcels my cut off time will be 2.00pm