There are a number of ways that you can shop with us in the current restricted movement environment.
1. In store, shop hours at 69 Salamanca Place are
Tues - Fri: 10:00 - 14:30
Saturday : 10:00 - 15:00
Sun - Mon: Closed
2. Online at www.salamancawoolshop.com
3. Over the phone. Call 0439 167 699 10:00 - 14:30 Tues-Fri, 10:00-15:00 Sat.
3. 4. Follow us on facebook and instagram for updates on what is happening and new stock as it arrives.
- a free 'collect at the store' service where you purchase on the website/over the phone, pay online/over the phone and collect from either instore or at the shop door.
- $5 Click'n Deliver service for purchases under $100.00 for Hobart locals (20km from the shop) where you purchase and pay online or call us, and we will deliver to your doorstep.
- free post for purchases over $100.00
- postage charge on items below $100.00
Coming into the shop
If you are coming into the shop can you please do as much research as possible on the website prior to your visit - thereby reducing the time spent in the building. There will be Hand Sanitizer at the front door, that must be applied prior to entering, a strict distancing policy will be enforced, and a maximum of 4 customers allowed into the store at any one time to ensure distancing is possible.
By working together and looking after each other we will get through this Pandemic. Stay safe, stay healthy and stay in touch.
If you shop online there are some standard postage costs applied. I will provide a refund via gift certificate where I am able to process the posting at a cheaper cost..
Please be aware that postage timeframes are beyond our control. Australia Post are advising of delays to normal and express post. They have also brought forward the lodgement time for express post parcels. I need to have these at the post office by 3.00pm. This means for express post parcels my cut off time will be 2.00pm